The EPA-accepted accu-TEST COD System from Bioscience, Inc., makes determination of chemical oxygen demand (COD) as easy as 1-2-3.
With the accu-TEST COD System, testing is fast, inexpensive and simple. To determine wastewater strength, simply:
- Add a wastewater sample to a high-quality glass reagent tube.
- Digest the sample and reagent for two hours in the COD reactor.
- Read results on our calibrated colorimeter
With the accu-TEST COD system from Bioscience, that’s all there is to it. From high-chloride samples (above 2000 mg/l) to laboratories preferring mercury-free reagents, there’s no easier COD testing solution on the market.
The accu-TEST COD System features:
- Savings of up to 75 percent over the standard method
- A free trial and money-back guarantee – fill out the form at right for more information
- Superior optical quality glassware for more consistent results
- Dramatic reductions in test time and waste disposal costs
- Experienced, responsive technical support
- Full compatibility with Hach COD reactors and spectrophotometers